Welcome to Nashīnasu!
it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
of the website and purchase of the products is also subject to our Terms and Conditions.
make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
accordance with all applicable federal and international laws and regulations and specifically
with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation) and the GDPR
(General Data Protection Regulation – European regulation).
1. GENERAL INFORMATIONThe personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
(Hereinafter referred to as Nashīnasu).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHEREDThe information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your
experience at Nashīnasu. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and watch the
content, buy the products and/or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might
supply us with the following information:
• First and last name
• Email address
• Phone number (includes WhatsApp number)
• Shopping habits
• Site activity
• Purchase history
• Cart history
• Address (shipping purposes)
• ZIP/Postal code
• IP address
• Payment Information
• Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our
website or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Nashīnasu will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide
Payment information: Your credit card information or payment information, will be processed
by “PayPal” (payment platforms) which will treat and safeguard your data with total security
and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products. Nashīnasu reserves
the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for
the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the products.
GOOGLE Analytics. We use Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc., USA (“Google”). These
tool and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including IP addresses,
device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, feature use metrics and statistics,
usage and purchase history, media access control address (MAC Address), mobile unique
generated by Google Analytics (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by
Google on servers in the United States. We use the GOOGLE Analytics collection of data to
enhance the website and improve our service.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses Facebook pixels that enable us, our advertisers and service
• Collect statistics on our websites and social networks (for example, number of users
who visited a page).
• Collect information about how you interact with our websites and social networks
(e.g., whether you opened or followed links contained within).
• Personalize online services and marketing communications.
• Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of
anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses,
Nashīnasu or third-party content served by or on behalf of Nashīnasu on other websites. Some
of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer
and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase
history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATAPersonal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the products. The owner
may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given
consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the owner
may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the
performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period
expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the
right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and
improve our current website and products and to develop new products and services. We use
personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in
this Policy to:
• Identify you as a user in our system.
• User registration.
• Process your purchases and deliver the products.
• Improve our products, website, and how we operate our business.
• Understand and enhance your experience using our website and products.
• Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices,
updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
• Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and
services offered by Nashīnasu and our selected partners.
• Marketing purposes of Nashīnasu.
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to
help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?By placing an order and providing us with personal information to communicate with you, you
consent to our collection, storage and use of your information on the terms contained in this
information or the contact page.
6. SOCIAL MEDIAOn our website you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, in which
you can share your information.
7. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATIONInformation about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the
business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform
functions on our behalf. Examples include process payments (PayPal), create the platform and
host the store, deliver the products (courier companies), sending email, analyzing data (Google
Analytics), Create Ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance, providing search
results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions,
but may not use it for other purposes.
Business Transfers. In the event that Nashīnasu creates, merges with, or is acquired by another
entity, your information will most likely be transferred. Nashīnasu will email you or place a
prominent notice on our Website before your information becomes subject to another privacy
Protection of Nashīnasu and others. We release personal information when we believe release
is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other
agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Nashīnasu, our users or others. This
includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection
and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally
identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity
to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Nashīnasu uses the anonymous browsing information collected
automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Website. We may
also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Website to
potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email
communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
8. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATIONWe work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are
processed on the Website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the Website in
encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from
interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who
have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and
those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Nashīnasu follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information
submitted to us, both during transmission and once Nashīnasu receives it. No method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore,
while Nashīnasu strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have
your permission or are required by law to do so.
9. EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify,
download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain
processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply
only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
• Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you
can send us your request through our contact information.
• Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your
• Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained
above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances.
In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling
legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to
process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to
the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may
withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to
process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis
for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without
prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local
supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the
contact information or the contact page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information
in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate
business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be
transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more about these rights at:
10. CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (CalOPPA)CalOPPA is the first state law in the nation to require commercial websites and online services
or company in the United States (and conceivably the world) that operates websites collecting
Personally Identifiable Information from California consumers to post a conspicuous privacy
policy on its website stating exactly the information being collected and those individuals or
companies with whom it is being shared.
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance
with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
According to the California Online Privacy act, you have the following rights:
• Know what personal data is being collected.
• Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
• Access to your personal data.
• Request to delete any personal information about you.
• Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
11. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTIONWe are in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act
(CalOPPA – U.S regulation) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – European
regulation) regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any
information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to
people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided
us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided
us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that
person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
12. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATIONIf you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please
write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be
incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please
contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Nashīnasu email, follow the
instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
use and disclosure of information Nashīnasu collects from you. If you disclose your information
to others, whether other users or suppliers on Nashīnasu, different rules may apply to their use
or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Nashīnasu does not control the privacy
policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where
applicable. Nashīnasu is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites
on the Internet, even those linked to or from the Nashīnasu site. Nashīnasu encourages you to
ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
your data, please contact us through our contact page or through the following contact